Saturday, April 5, 2014

Song Parody - Unfriend Me (To Please Release Me by Engelbert Humperdinck)



Please Unfriend me let me go
You aren't someone I wish to know
I hope this doesn't make you sore,
Unfriend me, don't poke me anymore

At first, we laughed and joked around,
I picked you up when you were down
But lately you've become a bore
So unfriend me, don't bother me no more.

Please release me as your friend
This relationship has got to end,
How else can I get through to you?
Unfriend me cause I've unfriended you.


Please unfriend me, cause I've unfriended you.

1 comment:

  1. I am shocked at the way in which this song has been altered.
    I shall be writing a very long letter. Despite the fact it is brilliant.
    And what is more, I think Ms Bekert should be deported.

    Mrs Ethel England.
    The Bronx
    Bethnal Green Road
    London

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed reading this article, or didn't enjoy reading this article, I'd like to know. Go on, I can take it...